The California State Lands Commission, as the lead agency under the California Environmental Quality Act, has prepared this Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration that analyzes and discloses the environmental effects associated with the proposed Pacific Gas & Electric Company Line 057A-1 (L‑057A-1) McDonald Island to Palm Tract Pipeline Decommissioning Project. The MND is available for public comment through June 7, 2021.
Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) – May 2021
- Appendix A – Abridged List of Major Federal and State Laws, Regulations, and Policies Potentially Applicable to the Project
- Appendix B – Project Plans
- Appendix C – Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Emission Calculations
- Appendix D – Biological Technical Report
- Appendix E – Noise Modeling Results and Vibration Calculations