Online System for Customer Applications and Records (OSCAR)
We are excited to announce the launch of our new online application process. The online solution to support the electronic submission and application tracking, known as OSCAR, allows the public to access, submit, and track applications 24 hours a day seven days a week. Our application process has also been customized and streamlined.
- One-stop center for all applications and inquiries.
- Online applications are tailored to fit the specific project or use being requested.
- Easy access to the status of your application.
- Recreational use applicants will no longer need to provide the information required from commercial applicants.
- Electronic access to historical records.
- Historical records are preserved electronically and protected from damage, loss, wear and tear.
Note: For paper copies of applications, please contact the appropriate division listed on this page.
Surface & Submerged Lands Lease
Land Management Division
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100 South
Sacramento, CA 95825
Mineral Lease and Geologic & Geophysical Survey Applications
Mineral Resources Management Division
301 East Ocean Boulevard, Suite 550
Long Beach, CA 90802