Leases and Permits
- A description and map of the state lands involved.
- The applicant's name, address, and citizenship status. If the applicant is a corporation, the corporate name and status, the name of the president, the secretary, and an officer authorized to execute contracts and leases and receive service of process.
- A description of the proposed survey method.
- The dates when the survey will start and finish.
- The purpose for conducting the survey.
Surface and Submerged Lands Lease
Land Management Division
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100 South
Mineral Resources Management Division
200 Oceangate, 12th Floor
Long Beach, CA 90802
Lake Tahoe Benchmarks
On Thursday, January 18, 2018, Commission staff participated in a public workshop in Sacramento to discuss updates to the Lake Tahoe berths and buoys benchmark rates and a proposal to establish a category two rate.
This regular five-year benchmark revision may affect future rent or other compensation for lessees in Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake. Please direct input and questions to Ninette Lee, Public Land Manager (916) 574-1869.
Rent / Benchmarks
Commission lease terms may run from several months to 49 years. Rent is generally based upon a percent of the land value or an established benchmark appraisal. Below are the benchmarks we use to establish uniform rental rates:
Boardwalk One and Lucky Drive FAQs
These Frequently Asked Questions aid in assisting the public in understanding the Commission's leasing jurisdiction in Corte Madera Creek at Boardwalk One and Lucky Drive.