Leases and Permits
- Surface and Submerged Lands Lease
- Geothermal, Mineral, or Oil and Gas Lease
- Tomales Bay, Mooring Lease
- Geological and Geophysical Survey Lease
Please contact the Land Management Division at (916) 574-1940 for assistance prior to submitting an application, particularly for projects that may involve new construction, reconstruction or improvement modifications. Please submit the fees outlined in the application and ensure you return all of the application pages.
Applications must include the below information. Please email Chandra Basavalinganadoddi if you have questions.
- A description and map of the state lands involved.
- The applicant's name, address, and citizenship status. If the applicant is a corporation, the corporate name and status, the name of the president, the secretary, and an officer authorized to execute contracts and leases and receive service of process.
- A description of the proposed survey method.
- The dates when the survey will start and finish.
- The purpose for conducting the survey.
Lake Tahoe Benchmarks
Rent / Benchmarks
Surface and Submerged Lands Lease
Land Management Division
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100 South
Mineral Resources Management Division
200 Oceangate, 12th Floor
Long Beach, CA 90802