The next regular Commission meeting will occur Friday, October 16, 2015 at 1:00 pm in San Diego. Further details will be provided as they become available.
- Future Commission Meetings
- Previous Meetings
- To receive e-mail notifications subscribe to the Commission Meeting mailing list.
- Notice of 15-Day Public Comment Period, ending September 14, 2015, for proposed modifications to previously proposed amendments to the California Code of Regulations, Title 24, Part 2, Chapter 31F - Marine Oil Terminals (also known as MOTEMS) for the 2016 California Building Code.
- The Commission, together with the Greater Farallones National Marine Sanctuary, announces the launch of the Tomales Bay Mooring Program. The program is intended to allow moorings in the Bay while protecting sensitive habitat and wildlife from mooring use damage and improving water quality to facilitate clean and safe water-related recreation. Press Release Notice.
- The Commission’s Marine Facilities Division’s Northern California Field Office will hold a customer service meeting on August 12, 2015 at 8:00am at the Shell Clubhouse in Martinez.
- The Commission invites you to view its draft Strategic Plan. We value the opinions of our stakeholders and look forward to any comments or suggestions you may have. Please submit comments to email@example.com. Dates for public input before the Commission are August 19th in the Los Angeles area and October 16th in San Diego. Specific locations and times may be found on our Meetings Page.
- The State Lands Commission and Coastal Commission file a joint amicus brief seeking to protect the public’s interests in the tidelands at Martins Beach.
- Notice of proposed rulemaking action – Administrative Hearings
On April 24, 2015, the Commission noticed a proposed rulemaking addressing unauthorized use of land under the Commission’s jurisdiction.
- Notice – change without regulatory effect made to 2 CCR § 1900(m)
- Notice of Availability and Notice of Public Hearings for the Draft Environmental Impact Statement/Environmental Impact Report for the Mendota Pool Bypass and Reach 2B Improvements Project