The next regular Commission meeting will occur Wednesday, August 19, 2015 at 1 pm in the Los Angeles area. Further details will be provided as they become available.
- Future Commission Meetings
- Previous Meetings
- To receive e-mail notifications subscribe to the Commission Meeting mailing list.
- The State Lands Commission’s Marine Facilities Division’s Northern California Field Office will hold a customer service meeting on August 12, 2015 at 8:00am at the Shell Clubhouse in Martinez
- The California State Lands Commission invites you to view its draft Strategic Plan. We value the opinions of our stakeholders and look forward to any comments or suggestions you may have. Please submit your comments to email@example.com. Dates for public input before the Commission are August 19th in the Los Angeles area and October 16th in San Diego. Specific locations and times may be found on our Meetings Page.
- Proposed regulatory amendments to Title 24, Part 2, Chapter 31F - Marine Terminals of the California Building Code 2016.
- The State Lands Commission and Coastal Commission file a joint amicus brief seeking to protect the public’s interests in the tidelands at Martins Beach.
- Notice of proposed rulemaking action – Administrative Hearings
On April 24, 2015, the California State Lands Commission noticed a proposed rulemaking addressing unauthorized use of land under the Commission’s jurisdiction.
- Notice – change without regulatory effect made to 2 CCR § 1900(m)