The Commission released the Draft Feasibility Study on March 17, 2022, for a 60-day review. The comment period for the Rincon Phase 2 Decommissioning Draft Feasibility Study is now closed. Responses to comments will be provided in the Final Feasibility Study, anticipated to be released in the third quarter of 2022.
Commission staff hosted a public meeting for the draft Rincon Phase 2 Decommissioning Feasibility Study on Wednesday, May 4 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. The purpose of this meeting wasto present the draft Study and accept verbal comments.
Originally posted Mar 17, 2022.
- Notice of Release
- Rincon Feasibility Study Final Draft
- Attachment 1: Rincon Island and Open Causeway Construction
- Attachment 2: UC Santa Barbara Characterization of Marine Habitat and Associated Species at Rincon Island
- Attachment 3: Rincon Island and Onshore Facility Site Assessment Reports
- Attachment 4: L123 Example Project Execution Plans
- Attachment 5: Terrestrial and Aquatic Special-Status Species in and Around the Phase 2 Area