On June 3, the Commission released a draft Mitigated Negative Declaration for public comment.
PG&E proposes to install a new pipeline underneath the Sacramento River near the town of Meridian and decommission the existing Sacramento River crossing. The Commission, as the lead agency under the California Environmental Quality Act, has prepared a draft Mitigated Negative Declaration that is available for public comment beginning on June 3. Public comments are due by Tuesday, July 5, 2022, at 5:00 p.m.
Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND) – June 2022
- Appendix A – List of Major Federal and State Laws, Regulations, and Policies Potentially Applicable to the Project
- Appendix B – Local Regulations and Policies Potentially Applicable to the Project
- Appendix C – Project Plans
- Appendix D – Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Emission Calculations
- Appendix E – Biological Technical Report
- Appendix F – Noise Modeling Results and Vibration Calculations
- Appendix G – Geological Technical Report
- Appendix H – Inadvertent Release Plan
- Appendix I – Mitigation Monitoring Program