The Commission's Public Information Officer is the point of contact for news media organizations and the public seeking information about the Commission's programs and activities. The Public Information Officer issues news releases on the Commission's behalf to inform the public and media about public land issues and news. Recent and archived news releases reporting State Lands Commission activities are online.
Public Information Officer
- Commission granted Intervenor status in Tijuana River litigation
- December Commission meeting highlights
- Commission approves San Diego Ocean Planning Project Preliminary Assessment Report
- Commission adopts visionary Environmental Justice Policy
- October Commission meeting highlights
- San Diego Ocean Planning Partnership releases Draft Preliminary Assessment